Image: “Community Portrait” courtesy of Robert Gonzales
- sgreen官网安卓 takes its name and inspiration from the Greek terms that F. A. Hayek famously invoked to connote the distinction between spontaneous orders and consciously planned orders.
- Cosmos + Taxis offers a forum to those concerned that the central presuppositions of the liberal tradition have been severely corroded, neglected, or misappropriated by overly rationalistic and constructivist approaches. The hardest-won achievements of the liberal tradition has been the wrestling of epistemic independence from overwhelming concentrations of power, monopolies and capricious zealotries. The very precondition of knowledge is the exploitation of the epistemic virtues accorded by society’s situated and distributed manifold of spontaneous orders, the DNA of the modern civil condition.
- Cosmos + Taxis is a joint initiative run under the auspices of the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at The University of British Columbia and the Political Science Department at Simon Fraser University. C+T does not have article processing- nor any submission- charges.
- Cosmos + Taxis is not committed to any particular school of thought but has as its central interest any discussion that falls within the classical liberal tradition as outlined above.
- Cosmos + Taxis publishes papers on complexity broadly conceived in a manner that is accessible to a general multidisciplinary audience with particular emphasis on political economy and philosophy.
- Cosmos + Taxis offers a forum distinctively engaging the growing confluence of interest in situated and distributed liberalism emanating from the Scottish tradition, Austrian and behavioral economics, non-Cartesian philosophy and moral psychology, philosophy of social science, social epistemology, and political philosophy.
- Cosmos + Taxis invites submissions on a wide range of topics concerned with the dilemma of upholding ethical norms while also being mindful of unintended consequences.
- Cosmos + Taxis publishes a wide range of content: refereed articles, topical issues and book symposia, though to moderated discussion articles, literature surveys and reviews. If you’d like to make a thematic proposal as a guest editor or suggest a book review, please contact the managing editor.
- Cosmos + Taxis does not assume responsibility for the views expressed by its contributors.
- Cosmos + Taxis 打工信部和公安部旗号卖VPN 这家公司胆子有点大_新闻频道 ...:2021-7-8 · 打着工信部和公安部的旗号卖VPN，这家公司胆子有点大.6月30日， “著名记者冯诗林”还在新媒体平台“北京时间”上发布过一篇题为《VPN应用7月1日 ...
- Copyright Information: Cosmos + Taxis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Authors retain full copyright to their work and Cosmos + Taxis retains copyright as a curated entity.
Cosmos + Taxis is licensed under a SGreenVNP官网下载:2021-10-9 · 【官网优惠：买1年送3个月】SGreenVNP官网是提供提供SGreen VNP下载服务，可用于电脑PC，Mac，苹果iOS，Android安卓版APP，Linux、路由器VNP等SGreen VNP客户端官网下载，全球网络 ….